With a little care, roses can be encouraged to last for many years creating elegant blooms and beautiful scents. To get the best from your roses, a successful care involves applying a specialised rose food that contains well balanced nutrients. Toprose - Britain's best-selling granular rose food - is ideal for your plants. In addition to the essentials Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash, Toprose also contains Iron and Magnesium to guard against nutrient deficiency and prevent premature leaf drop and discolouring. It is easy to apply, simply sprinkle around roses and shrubs to increase root development and encourage nutrient absorption.
- The perfect balance of nutrients for bright and beautiful roses and shrubs.
- Contains long-lasting nitrogen for balanced growth.
- Iron and magnesium promote intensely coloured blooms and guard against premature leaf drop.
Established roses and shrubs:
1. Apply evenly to the soil around the plants and hoe lightly.
2. Keep off stems and leaves.
3. Water if the soil is dry. Only two applications are needed for a complete season’s feeding: First feed – Spring Apply 28g (1oz) – approx. one handful – around each plant when active growth starts. Second feed – Summer Apply 28g (1oz) around each plant after the first flush of flowers has faded.
New roses and shrubs: • You can put in bare-rooted plants between late October and March. • The ground must be neither frozen nor waterlogged. • Container-grown plants can be put in at any time of year provided the soil condition is suitable.
1. Dig a hole which is wide enough and deep enough to allow the roots to spread out fully. Average size 60cm across and 25cm deep.
2. Mix one handful of Toprose with the bottom soil. Bud union should be 2.5cm (1”) below the soil level when planting is completed.
1. Water thoroughly before planting or removing the container.
2. Cut down the side of the container when stood on the base of the hole.
3. Remove this cover very carefully.
4. Mix one handful of Toprose with the bottom soil.
Reviews for "Toprose Rose & Shrub Feed 4kg"
Write a review about "Toprose Rose & Shrub Feed 4kg"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Toprose Rose & Shrub Feed 4kg” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !