Working at Cowell's Garden Centre
Welcome to Cowell's Garden Centre vacancy page where you can find details of current job opportunities. We are a family owned and run, award-winning Garden Centre and we are always on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic individuals to join our team!
Personality and a willingness to learn are key as we can offer comprehensive in-house training on job-related products and services. We provide a friendly working environment, generous staff discount and we have been recognised for the work we do, nationally, regionally and within the garden centre industry.
- GCA Garden Centre of the Year 2011, 12, 14, 15, 17
- GCA Garden Centre of Excellence 2011 - 17, 20 - 22 (Awarded to the top 10 Garden Centres in the UK)
- GCA Ruxley Rose Award 2011 - 21, 23 (Best UK Plant Area)
- GIMA Award for Excellence in Garden Product Retailing 2015, 17 - 19
Before you begin your application please ensure the following:
- You are eligible to work in the UK
- You are fully flexible to work on a rota basis over a seven day trading period that may include Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays
Please upload your CV and complete a short covering letter detailing why you feel you're appropriate for the role, outlining any relevant experience. Alternatively, you can post your CV and letter to: Darren Woodmass, HR Department, Cowell’s Garden Centre, Main Road, Woolsington, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE13 8BW
We will respond to successful applications within 1 week of the closing deadline. Due to the high volume of applications, we apologise but it is not possible for us to respond to applicants who are not successful. Recent previous applicants need not apply.
We are always interested in hearing from candidates with proven horticultural or retailing experience. Even if a relevant vacancy is not listed, please email your CV to email@example.com if you think you have experience we would be interested in.
If you are interested in working at Cowell’s please keep an eye out for new vacancies on this page, on Facebook or sign up to our newsletter.