As the safety of our valued team and customers remains our priority we will continue to implement any measures necessary to offer a Covid safe environment. With the majority of our space being outdoors and measures in place to make our indoor spaces as safe as possible, we see ourselves as a low risk environment for those choosing to visit us. For those who do not wish to at the moment we continue to offer ‘click & collect’ and delivery services.
There have been significant changes to the way in which our Garden Centre operates and we ask that you read the guidance below before visiting to ensure you know what to expect.
- Do not visit the Garden Centre if you or someone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- In line with Government guidelines, all customers who can wear a face mask or face covering must do so whilst visiting.
- We are limiting the number of customers permitted in-store at any one time in order to facilitate social distancing. Please be prepared that this may lead to a queue outside the centre.
- We ask all customers to use the hand sanitising gel provided.
- A one-way system and other measures are in place to assist in efficient social distancing, please adhere to this and follow the advisory signage. As space within the checkouts and exit is limited you may be asked to wait before exiting the centre.
- We ask customers to respect the working space of our team and maintain a 2 metre distance.
- To protect our colleagues and customers we have installed protective screening at our checkouts, we ask customers to queue and follow the instructions of the team in this area.
- Sorry no dogs until further notice.
- At this time, we are unable to assist customers to lift goods into vehicles.
- In order for us to be able to provide clean and safe facilities for our staff at this time, we have taken the decision to close our toilets to customers for the moment. We do however appreciate that some customers may have medical conditions or be visiting with children and may require the use of a toilet while visiting. The disabled toilet is available for use by these customers and can be accessed by request to a member of staff.
- We prefer payments to be made by card or contactless at this time but will accept cash.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support, from all of us at Cowell's.
Updated - 13/04/21