Please Read Before You Visit
We are grateful that the Government has permitted Garden Centres to remain open during the current National lockdown in England.
Our current opening hours are 10:00 - 17:00, Monday - Saturday and 10:00 - 16:30 on Sundays.
In order to continue to ensure the safety of our valued team and customers there have been significant changes to the way in which our Garden Centre operates and we ask that you read the guidance below before visiting to ensure you know what to expect.
- Do not visit the Garden Centre if you or someone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- In line with Government guidelines, all customers who can wear a face mask or face covering are expected to do so whilst visiting.
- We are limiting the number of customers permitted in-store at any one time in order to facilitate social distancing. Please be prepared that this may lead to a queue outside the centre.
- We urge all customers to use the hand gel provided.
- A one-way system and other measures will be in place to assist in efficient social distancing, please adhere to this and follow the advisory signage.
- We ask customers to respect the working space of our team and maintain a 2 metre distance.
- To protect our colleagues and customers we have installed protective screening at our checkouts, we ask customers to queue and follow the instructions of the team in this area. Please also note - our systems do not allow for contactless payments of any type.
- Sorry no dogs until further notice.
- At this time we are unable to assist customers to lift goods into vehicles.
- In order for us to be able to provide clean and safe facilities for our staff at this time, we have taken the decision to close our toilets to customers for the moment. We do however appreciate that some customers may have medical conditions or be visiting with children and may require the use of a toilet while visiting. The disabled toilet is available for use by these customers and can be accessed by request to a member of staff.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support from all of us at Cowell's
Updated - 04/11/20