Covid Safety Information
As the safety of our valued team and customers remains our priority we will continue to implement any measures necessary to offer a Covid safe environment. With the majority of our space being outdoors and measures in place to make our indoor spaces as safe as possible, we see ourselves as a low risk environment for those choosing to visit us. For those who do not wish to at the moment we continue to offer ‘click & collect’ and delivery services.
- Do not visit the Garden Centre if you or someone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- In line with government advice It is "expected and recommended" that people should wear face coverings (unless exempt) in crowded public areas. Our team will be continuing to wear face coverings and we request that customers please do the same when visiting.
- We ask all customers to use the hand sanitising gel provided.
- We ask customers to respect the working space of our team and maintain a reasonable distance from our colleagues.
- To protect our colleagues and customers we have installed protective screening at our checkouts, we ask customers to queue and follow the instructions of the team in this area.
- We prefer payments to be made by card or contactless at this time but will accept cash.
- We now welcome well-behaved dogs.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support, from all of us at Cowell's.
Updated - 11/09/21