We are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening the doors to our Garden Centre on Saturday 16th May following the latest updated advice from the Government.
We will initially be opening 10:00 - 17:00, Monday to Saturday and 10:00 - 16:30 on Sundays.
There will be significant changes to the way in which our Garden Centre operates and we ask that you read the guidance below before visiting to ensure you know what to expect.
- Do not visit the Garden Centre if you or someone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms.
- Our carpark will be separated into areas for customer parking, collections and deliveries from our suppliers, please observe the signage in place and follow any instructions given. If the customer car parking area is full please return at a later time.
- We are limiting the number of customers permitted in-store at any one time in order to facilitate social distancing. Please be prepared that this may lead to a queue outside the centre.
- A maximum of two people per household will be permitted.
- All customers will be requested to use a shopping trolley for their shopping, there will be no baskets available for customer use.
- We urge all customers and colleagues to follow advice on handwashing by using the facilities and hand gel provided.
- A one-way system and other measures will be in place to assist in efficient social distancing, please adhere to this and follow the advisory signage.
- We ask customers to respect the working space of our team and maintain a 2 metre distance.
- To protect our colleagues and customers we have installed protective screening at our checkouts, we ask customers to queue and follow the instructions of the team in this area.
- For the safety of our team and customers we will only be accepting card payments until further notice.
- Sorry no dogs until further notice.
- At this time we are unable to assit customers to lift goods into vehicles.
Thank you for your continued understanding and support from all of us at Cowell's