Bio-Bean Coffee Logs
A compact fire log for wood burners and multi-fuel stoves, Coffee Logs are sustainably made from recycled coffee grounds and they really turn up the heat. Burning 20% hotter and longer than kiln-dried wood, Coffee Logs help reduce greenhouse gas emissions and avoid the heavy carbon footprint created by coal.
Coffee Logs are made from waste coffee grounds collected from cafes, offices and instant coffee factories, and even airports, train stations and universities throughout the UK, giving your daily hit of caffeine a second life. In fact, each log is made from around 25 cups of coffee!
- Sustainably made from recycled coffee grounds
- Designed for use in wood burners and multi-fuel stoves
- Burn 20% hotter than wood and longer than wood
- Burn time is approx. 1 hour per log
- 16 coffee logs in each bag
- Each log contains the grounds from around 25 cups of coffee
- Made in the UK
- Saves 80% on greenhouse gas emissions compared to the grounds going to landfill
- Fully recyclable packaging
This product is only available for local delivery to the postcodes below via our own delivery service. We will contact you to arrange delivery within 7 days of your order being placed.
£10.00 – NE13, NE20, NE3, NE5
£15.00 – NE12, NE15, NE2, NE23, NE4, NE7
£20.00 – NE1, NE21, NE22, NE24, NE28, NE40, NE41 - 42, NE6, NE8
£25.00 – NE10, NE11, NE16 - 17, NE25 - 26, NE30, NE39, NE43, NE61 – 64, NE9
£30.00 – NE31 – 38
Write a review about "Bio-Bean Coffee Logs - 8kg"
We want to know your opinion! Write a review about the product “Bio-Bean Coffee Logs - 8kg” and win a National Gardening Gift Voucher of £25 !